Liebster Blog Award
October 01, 2012
OMG! Another award! Thank you so much Eva of http://healthyglownutrition.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award. You really are a lovely lady and I am VERY, VERY VERY grateful 🙂
Eva’s Questions for me:
1. What inspires you? My daughter inspires me… She is the reason why I discovered my passion for cooking and for creating delicious, nutritious Indian baby food. I am now extremely passionate about passing this knowledge and recipes onto other parents who want to avoid bland baby food and want to feed their little one’s tasty, adventurous baby food.
2. What is your favorite dessert? Anything to do with lemon or banana. I’m impartial to the odd slice of lemon cheesecake or banoffee pie. Yummy!
3. What is your favorite comedy? Hmm tricky… There are so many! Comedians – Alan Carr and Russell Peters. Films – My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
4. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Nothing famous actually… a journalist.
5. Why did you start a blog? To share my passion for Indian baby food as there wasn’t much information available on the subject when my daughter was born.
6. What is your favorite part of blogging? Sharing my recipes with the world and meeting lovely people like Eva. If it wasn’t for this blog I would never have met her.
7. What would be the name of your “reality show” to describe your life? Zainab’s Indian Baby Food Adventure.
8. If you were to give a speech on any topic, what would it be? Feeding babies, toddlers and young children nutrient-rich Indian food, and that it’s OK to do this.
9. If you changed your name, what would you change it to? Don’t think I would.
10. What is your dream career? Being a great mum to my daughter!
11. If money was no object, where would you live and why? Somewhere in the Caribbean…
I am very happy to Nominate the following Bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award. Congratulations to all my fellow bloggers!
My Questions to the nominees are the same 11 I received:
1. What inspires you?
2. What is your favorite dessert?
3. What is your favorite comedy?
4. When you were a child, what did you want to be when your grew up?
5. Why did you start a blog?
6. What is your favorite part of blogging?
7. What would be the name of your ‘reality show’ to describe your life?
8. If your were to give a speech on any topic, what would it be?
9. If you changed your name, what would you change it to?
10. What is your dream career?
11. If money was no object, where would you live and why?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The rules of the award are as follows:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3 Answer the 11 questions proposed by the person who nominated you.
4 Select 11 people for the award.
5 Pose 11 new questions to the new nominees.