I’m very excited to say my new revised and updated edition of Easy Indian Super Meals for Babies, Toddlers and the Family (Ebury press) is now available for pre-order from Amazon UK (released 7th July 2016). This edition includes:
- Updated UK Department of Health guidelines
- Updated weaning advice
- Updated nutritional information
- NEW one week meal plan – transition your baby safely over from stage 1 weaning, to weaning with baby-friendly spices and new flavours.
So a while back I mentioned my weaning and family cookbook Easy Indian SuperMeals for Babies, Toddlers and the Family had been shortlisted for the Prima Baby Award 2015 alongside four other cookbooks. One of which was Ella’s Kitchen – The Big Baking Book (Yellow one). Well It’s been a very long and nerve-wracking few months (I have no nails left!) but I’m an absolutely ecstatic to tell you…
Easy Indian SuperMeals WON SILVER in the Best Family Cookbook Category!!!
To come second in this category really has made my year! Possibly even the next two years!! And if that wasn’t enough, expert judges on the Prima Baby Awards panel included:
- Annabel Karmel (Prima Baby’s nutrition expert)
- Kelly Beswick (Editor, Prima Baby)
- Dr Rob Hicks (Prima Baby’s resident NHS doctor)
If you’d like to get your hands on a copy of my multi-award-winning weaning and family cookbook, click the relevant button below.
Wow! What a week this has turned out to be! Earlier this week I was lucky enough to win a BizzieBaby GOLD Award for my cookbook – Easy Indian SuperMeals for Babies, Toddlers and the Family. Read the award-winning reviews here. And if that wasn’t AMAZING enough I also found out my book has been shortlisted for the Prima Baby Awards 2015 in the best family cookery book category!! How amazing is that?!
Here’s a photo of the shortlist in the magazine and yes they did spell my name wrong! Oh well 🙂
To celebrate the award win earlier this week, and the fab news of my award shortlist with Prima Baby & Pregnancy Magazine, I’m running a giveaway on my Facebook page offering you the chance to win 1 of 2 copies of my book.
How to enter:
- Like my Facebook page and ensure you’ve entered the giveaway by leaving a comment on the Prima Baby Awards competition post stating why you’d like to win.
- Ends Thurs 11th December 2014.
Winner will be drawn at random after the closing date and contacted via Facebook. Good luck!
Full t&cs here.